The area around London Marylebone is famous for its world-class dining, drinking and shopping.
Sights and places of interest
Enrich your day out to London Marylebone by visiting or looking out for:
- Blue Plaque: GOMME, Sir Laurence (1853-1916)
- Blue Plaque: GROSSMITH, George (1847-1912)
- Blue Plaque: CONS, Emma (1837-1912)
- Blue Plaque: POWELL & PRESSBURGER
- Blue Plaque: KELLY, Sir Gerald (1879-1972)
- Blue Plaque: SAN MARTÍN, José de (1778-1850)
- Sherlock Holmes Museum
- Blue Plaque: ROSSI, Charles (1762-1839) & HAYDON, Benjamin (1786-1846)
- 221b Baker Street
- Blue Plaque: COATES, Eric (1886-1957)
Planning your journey
Facilities at London Marylebone station
Storage of cycles is only available for rail season ticket holders.
On main concourse area
Customers are also advised that the majority of trains have toilet facilities onboard.
|Staff Help Available||
Staff assistance (including buggies) available on request. Assistance meeting point in the Customer Information Hut on the main concourse.
Monday To Friday - 06:00-23:59
Saturday - 06:00-23:59
Sunday - 07:30-23:30
|Impaired Mobility Set Down||
At station entrance.
|Ramp For Train Access||
|Step Free Access||Step Free Access Category A. Step Free access to all platforms.|
|National Key Toilets||
|Accessible Taxis||If you would like us to assist you in booking an accessible taxi for your onward journey please contact 03456 005 165.|
|Accessible Ticket Machines||
All ticket machines at this station are accessible with adjustable height displays.
|Height Adjusted Ticket Office Counter|
|Nearest Stations With More Facilities|