Digital Marketing Intern (full-time or part-time, 3 months)
Window Seater is a travel tech startup that delivers surprising stories to curious travellers about what they can see on their journeys. We’ve recently launched our app and website for our test market – Thailand’s rail journeys – and are looking to bring our tech, storytelling, and travel philosophy to Europe.
Window Seater was created by and is led by explorers, and we’re looking for others with curiosity, resourcefulness, and a sense of adventure to join in the journey. Specifically, we’d like to bring on a Marketing Intern for this coming summer in Paris or London.
The successful candidate is likely to be someone who is looking to build a career in the startup world, and is looking to refine skills in social media and content marketing.
We can offer a flexible schedule if you continue to take classes during or after the summer. You will be guided and supported by experienced entrepreneurs and digital marketers who are committed to enabling you to get as much out of the learning experience as possible.
Responsibilities and duties
- Manage the company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies in partnership with content creators
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, and tracking and analyzing their success over time using social media metrics
- Monitor social channels for trending news and ideas, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Perform research into our industry and competitors and provide actionable tips and advice for competing to get attention
- Strong experience or education in marketing and communications
- Familiarity with social media strategy
- An understanding of marketing applications in at least one of either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or WordPress
- Ability to take initiative, and work with focus and dedication
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Comfortable in a flexible work environment and schedule
- Advanced English language
- Adept at internet and mobile technology
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
Starting date: As soon as possible
Ending date: To be negotiated (with a minimum 2 month commitment)
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org