The area around Bridgwater is renowned for castle and ceramics and is famous for its major centre for manufacturing.
Sights and places of interest
Enrich your day out to Bridgwater by visiting or looking out for:
- Bridgwater Museum
- NO 9 AND ATTACHED REAR WALLS AND OUTHOUSE
- NO 6 AND ATTACHED WALL TO THE REAR
- THE LIONS AND ATTACHED PAVILIONS, BALUSTRADES, GATE PIERS AND RAILINGS
- BRIDGWATER ARTS CENTRE
- Telescopic rail bridge over the River Parrett, 270m south east of Bridgwater Dock lock
- NO 16 AND ATTACHED WALL TO LEFT RETURN
- CORN EXCHANGE AND ATTACHED RAILINGS MARKET HOUSE AND ATTACHED RAILINGS
- Chandos Glass Cone, at the junction of Northgate and Valetta Place
Planning your journey
Facilities at Bridgwater station
Monday To Friday - 24 Hours
Saturday - 24 Hours
Sunday - 24 Hours
Please note cycles can be carried on our trains free of charge restriction apply please pick a "cycling by train" leaflet at your local station.
|Staff Help Available|
|Impaired Mobility Set Down||
Set- Down / Pick up Points are available at the station entrance.
|Ramp For Train Access||
|Step Free Access||Step-free category B3 station - “Some step-free access, may be in one direction only.”Platform 1 (Taunton bound) has step free access. Platform 2 (Bristol bound) has step free access, however, due to severe incline from train to platform, ramp assistance onto the train is not available. If you need assistance travelling from this platform, please speak to our Passenger Assist team on 0800 197 1329. Access between platforms are via local roads as Platform 2 can only be accessed via a footbridge on station. Safety warning - Please be aware that this station has no tactile paving on the platform edge. Please take extra care when using this station.|
|National Key Toilets|
|Accessible Taxis||Accessible taxis are available|
|Accessible Ticket Machines||
|Height Adjusted Ticket Office Counter||
Low level ticket office counter available at this station.
|Nearest Stations With More Facilities|