The area around Camborne is renowned for sports and archaeology and is famous for its former Cornish tin and copper mining industry.
Sights and places of interest
Enrich your day out to Camborne by visiting or looking out for:
- Wayside Cross at Camborne Park Recreation Ground
- Betty Adit tailings works, 170m south west of Harley Farm
- Cross 140yds (130m) E of Pendarves Farm
- Part of the mining complex at Wheal Grenville and East Wheal Grenville Mines 210 north west of Newton Moor Farm
- Part of the mining complex at South Condurrow and Wheal Grenville Mines, 410m south west of Newton Moor Farm
- Portal dolmen called The Giant's Quoit at Carwynnen
- Wayside cross on Whitcross Hill, immediately north of Seaview Terrace
- East Pool Mine
- Minor Romano British villa 100m south east of Magor Farm
Planning your journey
Facilities at Camborne station
Monday To Friday - 24 Hours
Saturday - 24 Hours
Sunday - 24 Hours
Please note cycles can be carried on our trains free of charge restriction apply please pick a "cycling by train" leaflet at your local station.
The toilets are located in the Waiting Room.
|Staff Help Available||
Meeting point: Waiting room by ticket office.
Monday To Friday - 06:45-14:00
Saturday - 06:45-14:00
Sunday - Unknown Hours
|Impaired Mobility Set Down||
Set- Down / Pick up Points are available at the station entrance
|Ramp For Train Access||
|Step Free Access||Step Free Category B1 Station Step free access available to both platforms, step free access between platforms is via a level crossing. Safety warning - Please be aware that this station has no tactile paving on the platform edge. Please take extra care when using this station.|
|National Key Toilets||
The radar key is available from station staff.
|Accessible Taxis||Accessible taxis are available|
|Accessible Ticket Machines||
|Height Adjusted Ticket Office Counter|
|Nearest Stations With More Facilities||The nearest station with more facilities is St Erth|